Wednesday, October 16, 2013

White Queen Wins: All I Wanna Be Is DONE (Band Perry)...

Totally awesome -- I see this in my chessly fantazies as rather a replay of my experiences on the chessboard at this past Saturday's Hales Corners Chess Challenge XVIII, heh heh! The battle scenes on the chessboard are - well, judge for yourselves :)  However, I have to tell you that I was not handed a crown at the end of it all. Dang! 

How fitting that about ten days ago I used this song in an entirely different context, as a commentary upon what appeared to be a stalemate position at the time, in a purely political context.  Evidently the Democrats are much more accomplished chessplayers than anyone gave them credit for. 

I REALLY like this song...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...