Saturday, December 3, 2011

BADGERS BIG 10 CHAMPIONS ROSE BOWL BOUND!

WOOOOOO WOOOOOO!  I'm not sure I'm alive, darlings.  I mean, I'm sitting here typing but I'm not sure my heart has restarted - I may be dead and just don't know it.  That's what I get for watching such a game! 

WISCONSIN 42 - MICHIGAN STATE 39.  WE WERE DOWN BY MORE THAN A TD AT HALF TIME...

OHMYGODDESS!  Russell Wilson (Wisconsin quarterback) wins MVP award!  Maybe he'll give up baseball now...

BADGERS FANS HEADED TO PASADENA.  We travel well, I can already here the local businesses rubbing their hands together going ahhhhhhh, Wisconsin fans.  CHA CHING! 

From jsonline.com (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel):

Updated: 10:54 p.m. | Montee Ball scored four touchdowns, including the go-ahead score with 3:45 left, as Wisconsim came back to beat Michigan State in the inaugural Big Ten championship game and earn a trip to the Rose Bowl.

Lots of HEE-HAWWWS for the following (and rasberries, too):

Michigan State Will Beat Wisconsin by Three in the Big Ten Title Game Because...

By Deni Martin, Contributor
(Contributor) on December 2, 2011

Hmmmm, let's see, Wisconsin BEAT Michigan State by three - but who's counting....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...