Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mummies of the World Exhibit Coming to Milwaukee!

I don't know how I missed this - it was announced back in July, for Goddess' sake!  Today I saw an advertisement for the exhibit in the Sunday Journal-Sentinel and nearly fell off my chair.  MPM will be the second museum to host this exhibit. I never thought in a million years MPM would bid for such an exhibit.  Wow!  I wrote about this in March, 2009 and wished then I could see it someday.  So, ta da!  Here it is!

Here is one of the articles from July announcing the exhibit:
Mummies exhibit coming to Milwaukee Public Museum
Area museum is only the second venue to feature traveling collection
By Jackie Loohauis-Bennett of the Journal Sentinel
July 27, 2010

It begins December 17, 2010.  The museum website doesn't say how long the "limited engagement" will run for, though.  Drat! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...