Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Chess Femme News

From NPR:
A Gender Divide In The Ultimate Sport Of The Mind

by Sean Phillips
August 15, 2010
For our male readers, this article contains a smoking hot picture of Jen Shahade
Krush earned $16,000 in this year's U.S. Women's Championship. That may be less than half the prize collected by the male winner of the overall championship, but it's enough that she can devote her time to chess and be a role model for a new generation of girls.

From Blogher.com
Where Are the Female Chess Players?.
August 17, 2010 10:31 am by Melissa Ford in News & Politics
Wow - I actually subscribed to this tonight just so I could write a comment - I mean, darlings, I NEVER do that!  But I thought this was well worth responding to - please read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...