Sunday, August 8, 2010

Board Games Studies to Publish Proceedings of XIII Colloquium!

This is good news - I will continue to check periodically to see (if) when the CD becomes available for purchase at estimated 10 Euros (including postage) sometime early in 2011.  All presenters at the Paris Colloquium 14 -17 April, 2010, may submit their papers for vetting and publication.  Further information

I believe the Paris colloquium was one of the most successful since the colliquia were launched back in the 1990s.  I would love to have attended at least one of the sessions but I could not escape tax season, alas.  At any rate, it appears the colloquium was fully booked - no seats left to attend any of the sessions! 

I am very happy that the presentations will be made available for purchase to members of the general public who are interested in the various aspects of board games studies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...